PLC Telemecanique TXS 07 & OPC Server Supplier

S

Sidik

My plant have 6 PLC telemecanique TSX 07, connected via Mapway network. The current MMI is broken, and i have plant to fix it. I decide to add a Ethway module in one of the PLC, and use it as a bridge to another PLC. I will use RSView 32, and OPC server as a gateway. The problem is, i lived in indonesia, and is hard to find the module here. So, does anybody know where i can find the Ethway module for the PLC. The second problem is i don't know the most suitable OPC server for ethway network. can anybody help me ?

The part number of an ETHWAY module for TSX Series 7 PLC's is TSXETH107. You also require the XTEL PL7 NET software to configure the PLC as a Bridge. You do not mention which version of TSX CPU's you have (V3, V4, V5?)or which version of XTEL software you are using. PL7 NET must be compatible with the XTEL software you are running. There may be some other communication options available depending on which CPU versions you have. You should contact the Schneider office in Indonesia for assistance in obtaining hardware and software. PT Schneider Indonesia Ventura Building 7th Floor JI. R.A. Kartini Kav. 26 Cilandak Jakarta 12430 Tel 021 750 44 06 Fax 021 750 44 15, 750 44 16

Thanks for your answer. BTW, i've been told that the ethway module is also obsolete. Can you suggest the newer model that can replace the ethway modul and can act as bridge to another PLC. Regards. Sidik [email protected] Somit Automation

R

Robert Willis

Schneider Electric has a OPC Server that will meet you needs. Part Number: TLXCDOFS22M OFS Factory Server Version 2.2 You can also order a demo version: Part Number: TLXDEMOOFS22M OFS Factory Server Version 2.2 Demo Software This OPC Server will communicate to both the Modicon and Telemecanique product line. What specific version of the TSX07 do you have? Regards Robert Willis Square D Company Houston, Texas

G

Geoffrey McPherson

The reference number for the Ethway module is TSXETH200. This module is currently available. you can contact Schneider Electric Technical Support @ 1800-468-5342 for further information and technical assistance.

Thnaks

G

Geoffrey McPherson

Sorry for the mistake. As mention before the reference number for the Ethway module is TSXETH107. This module is currently available. you can contact Schneider Electric Technical Support @ 1800-468-5342 for further information and technical assistance.