PLC training, Pune

S

Sachin

Respected sir,

i'm interested to join plc course in cities like pune and banglore, but do not have the knowledge of institude in these cities & so i need your help.

please guide me by replying to below e-mail ID

[email protected]

I Found one institute in Bangalore is doing very good practical oriented training on PLC AND SCADA.
This training institute is also authorised training channel partners for Rockwell automation's Allen bradley. They have good industry faculty, documentation and lab facility with strong job assistance. for more info you should visit
SILICON LABS
No.80, Gandhi bazaar main road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore- 560004
Ph : 080-26609313/23
contact person : Mr.Bhadran
email : [email protected]

wish you good luck
regards
NARENDRA

sir,
my name is ritwik and i want to do training in plc scada and dcs systems ...i m student of instrumentation control ,final year..
can u pls suggest me the best institute for it....
location is not a problem..
anywhere in india..
eagerly waiting for reply...
ritwik

S

Sudhir Panditrao

We are conducting regular training programmes in PUNE in the areas of Automation/ Advance Process Control including PLC, HMI, SCADA, Advance Control Systems and Advance Process Control.
We have MOU with College of Engineering Pune (COEP -estb 1854) for conducting these programmes jointly at COEP and our past candidates have been both students as well as professionals.

These programmes are designed by experts with professional experience of more than 20 years in the field and are conducted by faculty with similar experience. You may please browse our website http://www.santechnomentors.com for further details. Wish you all the best for your career.

The best traning institute in the country,which is very professionally managed is HSS academy at NOIDA.They have a massive setup for traning along with highlly skilled faculty.