PLC With Auto Tune control, Fuzzy Controller as a standard feature

C

CJOHN

Could someone please suggest me a PLC brand (a low range PLC) which will have A PID controller with Auto Tunning Feature and a Fuzzy controller as a standard function.

The PLC should be a low range PLC.

Thanks

Bit of a tall ask. low range PLCs are made to sell at that level with very few of these types of functions available.
The Omron CS1H PLCs have these features BUT you need analogue inputs and outputs plus a fuzzy card. THESE ARE NOT CHEAP. Good luck.

R

Riyaz Shaikh

Ge-Fanuc Series 9030 has a option of PID module which can be fitted to PLC directly has Auto Tunning feature.

Moreover Autotuning and Fuzzi Controller can be integrated in Ladder Logic.

Have some word with Siemens or Mitsubishi.

Tuning a PID controller is not difficult and it is good to have that experience.

Just try it.

A

Automation_Dude

Automation Direct.com Has a few line of plc that will do want you want @ an great price. Seems to be good equipment, I have about six systems running for about 3.5 years with-out any problems.

Good Luck...

Modicon Momentum programmed with Concept IEC. Concept gives you fuzzy logic and Autotune PID blocks.

Check out Rockwell Automation's Compact Logix, Use the Function Block Diagram to configure the PID (Price Adder) & Use the PIDE Tuner (Price Adder too!) for Auto tuning purpose.
Compact Logix is best suited for the IOs ranging from 40 to 256.

This does not have a Fuzzzy Logic Controller.

For both options Built in, you can use small DeltaV System, which has this built in (I believe One Fuzzy Logic Block in Built in, Autotuner is built in as well.)

Rgds

SG

R

Rafael N. Jacomino

Schneider Electric has a Modicon Premium PLC with 10 different PLC/CPUs which in my experience I have used as the "low range PLC," all the way up to a Pentium based PLC. The second model from the bottom (203) has 8 "Control Loops" which each can function as single PIDs, cascade, or 3 integrated PID loops (and several other "linear" functions). All with autotune functionality, programmed through drop-down menus, and a live graphical interface. In addition, the Premium's IEC based programming language includes Fuzzy Logic intructions. Check it out. Good luck.

RNJ

The modicon momentum plc supports PID loops and has fuzzy logic as standard. Autotune? you may have to write the routing yourself if needed in fuzzy logic.

The cheapest PLC with build in Autoturn PID control I ever seen is Aromat FP-e. Should be around $180. It has 8 I/O, 2 RS232 port. If you spend a little more $3xx, you could get a better one PLC FPÓ. Hope this helps.

Winston
[email protected]

SG,

good info but one correction. The DeltaV System comees with an unlimited number of Fuzzy logic controllers built in, not one.

regards,

dewey