Please stop just getting informations and leave without give people feedback!

Please just stop getting, informations and leave without, giving people feedback!

That's just not acceptable!

Some of the people, who are coming in this great forum, are not acting like professionnals !

We trying to support you, as best as we can with consequents efforts !

The minimun required is to reply by "courtoisy" !

Thank you for your comprehension.

Controls Guy 25

A past US President, Bill Clinton, frequently made the statement, "I feel your pain". I'll echo that sentiment as an appropriate statement for your frustration at the circumstances when there's so little feedback from so many posters.

As a long time veteran of web fora, I came to grips with the lack-of-feedback situation by lowering my expectations when it became clear early-on that the issue is the same on all fora - only infrequently do original posters come back with either more needed information or results of what they've tried. In fact, when they do return with feedback it tends to be the exception, rather than the rule. That's just the way it is, a fact of life. There's little one can do about it.

I doubt that your request for more professional behavior will result in any discernible behavior, but who knows? We'll see.

For myself, I have very low expectations that there will be any reply at all and I'm surprised when there is a reply or feedback. Yet, I continue to participate in spite of the lack of feedback because I'm convinced that there are people who never even start a thread because they did a web search, found a thread that applied and managed to solve their problem.

A past US President, Bill Clinton, frequently made the statement, "I feel your pain". I'll echo that sentiment as an appropriate statement for your frustration at the circumstances when there's so little feedback from so many posters.

As a long time veteran of web fora, I came to grips with the lack-of-feedback situation by lowering my expectations when it became clear early-on that the issue is the same on all fora - only infrequently do original posters come back with either more needed information or results of what they've tried. In fact, when they do return with feedback it tends to be the exception, rather than the rule. That's just the way it is, a fact of life. There's little one can do about it.

I doubt that your request for more professional behavior will result in any discernible behavior, but who knows? We'll see.

For myself, I have very low expectations that there will be any reply at all and I'm surprised when there is a reply or feedback. Yet, I continue to participate in spite of the lack of feedback because I'm convinced that there are people who never even start a thread because they did a web search, found a thread that applied and managed to solve their problem.
Thank you for this statement.

Hopefully, People will take consciousness of that message.

By the way, I see some improvement these last days.