Pneumatic valve with pid

S

sakis

hi there..

i am using siemens plc s7-313c..what's my problem? i'm working on a project trying to control pneumatic valve with pid and levitate some objects...(airflow levitation). i have a 4 sensors, each one helps me know exactly where my object is, so the valve should give more or less air...(object goes up or down).

analog inputs: PIW752-->sensor1 PIW754-->sensor2 PIW756-->sensor3 PIW758-->sensor4

analog output: PQW752-->valve

i try to use pid FB41 but...always something is wrong and nothing works.

please can u help me with all these parameters at FB41.

thanks

hi there..

i am using siemens plc s7-313c..what's my problem? i'm working on a project trying to control pneumatic valve with pid and levitate some objects...(airflow levitation). i have a 4 sensors, each one helps me know exactly where my object is, so the valve should give more or less air...(object goes up or down).

analog inputs: PIW752-->sensor1 PIW754-->sensor2 PIW756-->sensor3 PIW758-->sensor4

analog output: PQW752-->valve

i try to use pid FB41 but...always something is wrong and nothing works.

please can u help me with all these parameters at FB41.

thanks
The flow is conceder as fast process, to advise do not use PID use only PI, first set the P to some value like gain 1 and Integral time off check the performance in the loop do change till the reading input study it will have some offset that you can eliminated by apply value to Integral time (I).