pnp / npn sensors

S

Samuel Sonne

I am a 1. year student on "Aalborg Universitet" in Denmark. I am working on a windmeasuring device and I need to know exactly how npn and pnp sensors works. I know that they use the principles of induction, but now I need to find a place where I can find more "back-to-basic" information on how these sensors work. If anybody couldt (or would) help I would be very happy.

Samuel Sonne

in pnp the sensor outputs source or logic1 when detect(metal if inductive type) some thing and in npn sensor outs sinks or logic 0 when detects an objects for measuring wind velocity simply take a fan and attach a sensor (pnp or npn)according to ur frequency or speed measuring device input normally 24 vdc.
take a look at these sights
http://www.plcs.net/chapters/dcin25.htm

> I am a 1. year student on "Aalborg Universitet" in Denmark. I am working on a windmeasuring device and I need to know exactly how npn and pnp sensors works. I know that they use the principles of induction, but now I need to find a place where I can find more "back-to-basic" information on how these sensors work. If anybody couldt (or would) help I would be very happy.
>
> Samuel Sonne
>

S

subhash_soni

dear friend

my self subhash
i want to know that how sensor doing work and type of sensor
so pl send me fully deatils