Pressure repeater for level measurement

I have a DP transmitter (yokogawa EJA series) that the low side of the sensor connected to a 1/2" tube that connect to a pressure repeater in the top of the vessel, and it measures pressure, units shown in the control room / DCS are in bar.

The questions is can i use pressure repeater for vessel level measurement? using DP transmitter that the H side connected to the vessel using 1/2" tube and the low side connected to a tube that connect to a pressure repeater? (must show %liquid level on DCS)
note that the previous transmitter (remote / diaphragm sealed) connected to the tank is broken. And because the fluid are corrosive and the temperature are around 100 degC (vapour). only the H side are made of tantalum and the L side is hastelloy. so i avoiding direct contact using pressure repeater.

also, can i use water as filled liquid in L side on wet leg configuration with the vessel temp around 100 degC?

*sorry for my english

What material-of-construction will the 1/2" piping for the high side be in order to deal with the corrosion?

The high side impulse would be liquid filled, but it is dead-headed (no flow, liquid acts as pressure transmission medium) so with no flow, the impulse tube cools its contents over time. Heat transfers only by conduction.

Seal pots that are liquid filled impulse/tubing lines have been used for the low side to isolate the vapors from the transmitter, but are very maintenance intensive and depend on finding a suitable fill fluid.

The major transmitter players have ratings to 100°C operation. But heat kills electronics, so the cooler the transmitter runs, the longer it lasts.

Standard condensate pots are filled with condensate water for steam application, isolating the transmitter port(s) from the steam. But steam is water, there's no incompatibility. It appears that hastelloy is used for the low side remote seal for some reason, likely corrosion. Won't water absorb vapors from the liquid and pollute the liquid leg, with polluted fill water reaching the low side diaphragm?

Many factors can affect the performance of a water-filled liquid in the L side on a wet leg configuration with the vessel temperature measurement device around 100 degrees Celsius. Adding less water (up to 50%) if the liquid appears cloudy or has foam on top; increasing water (up to 2 times) when the liquid appears thin and lacks flavor; decreasing water (up to 50%) when higher viscosity results in sloshing or spitting; and maintaining approximately 80% volume when using hot liquids near boiling points.