pressurized artisan well head used for hydroelectric

J

Jim

I am looking for an applicable pump for a pressurized artisan well head. This pump is to run a Thor Power Grismir Generator, or something similar, to generate power to a home and also back to the power grid. A design to build a sufficient pump would also help.

Thank you.

You might want to take a look at the thread that wouldn't die ... http://www.control.com/thread/1026244600

To summarise, generating sustained electrical power takes significant pressure and flow. Lots of people don't appreciate just how much water it will consume. i.e A LOT !

If you really have lots of artesian water to waste then google "water turbine generator"

Thanks Rob for the reply to this thread. Water Turbine Generator sounds like the way to go. The water supply from this well is continuous and does not freeze up even at 30 below, here in Alaska. When the six inch well head is capped it blows the cap off, plenty of pressure. If I run a pipe from the well down an embankment a ways there should be plenty of head pressure at the end to run a water turbine generator. Thanks