Problem SattControl

P

PSilva

Hello members,

I trying to connect to Sattcontrol OP45. I write command receive and appears in my PC "................". I think that's receiving. After 10 minutes more or less then e began to compile but this he don't appear nothing. I have wait 1 hour and nothing. Can anyone tell me if I need to put PLC in stop mode or do you have others ideas to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Hello members,

I trying to connect to Sattcontrol OP45. I write command receive and appears in my PC "................". I think that's receiving. After 10 minutes more or less then e began to compile but this he don't appear nothing. I have wait 1 hour and nothing. Can anyone tell me if I need to put PLC in stop mode or do you have others ideas to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Stop mode is helpful.
Also you need to have a serial cable with all wires connected. A simpler serial cable will work but only until there is a collision. If you don't have a cable you can try slowing down the baud rate to 300 baud then generally everything can keep up anyway. Also you can get this problem if your DOX5 setup is wrong or you are using the wrong version of DOX5 (eg - a later version than the OP45 expects). What version is the OP45? You can tell by the splash screen at power up.