Profibus communication problem between Beckhoff IPC and Siemens PLC

B

Babak

Hi everybody,

An IPC connected to a Siemens PLC as a slave module. When I restart the PLC while IPC running then PLC can't find the IPC hardware on the Profibus network. I should also explain that if before restarting I disable the IPC node in PLC by using the SFC12 and then restart the PLC and then enable the IPC Profibus node again the PLC can find the IPC easily.

For more information the IPC Profibus node exists as a last module of the bus and some ET200 modules also exist on the bus.
I use Beckhoff IPC with Beckhoff Profibus cards and TwinCAT I/O software for communication to a S7 315 2DP PLC.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Babak

J
Hi everybody,

I use IPC with Beckhoff Profibus cards and TwinCAT I/O software for communication to a simatic et200m module.

TWINCAT system manager to config et200m show Config wrong message, what should I do with et200m before config in TWINCAT system manager.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Jeff

J
We download new GSD of Siemens et200m and set FC3101, Beckhoff Profibus cards, baud rate at 1.5 M and then communication is well now. Thanks.

Jeff

Now I'm setting my small system.

I use FC3101 Profibus Card to connect to Siemens et200s, but the LED of et200s show BF and SF.

Could you please advise me how to config it, by TwinCat

> We download new GSD of Siemens et200m and set FC3101, Beckhoff Profibus cards, baud rate at 1.5 M and then
> communication is well now. Thanks.

Regards
AmPulse

Do you still have that problem?

If yes, in TwinCat you just need to add the profibus box with the suitable GSD file. If you do that and still have the problem, I think you should check your PRMDATA or PRMtext which accept your et200 config.

> Now I'm setting my small system.

> I use FC3101 Profibus Card to connect to Siemens et200s, but
> the LED of et200s show BF and SF.

> Could you please advise me how to config it, by TwinCat

>> We download new GSD of Siemens et200m and set FC3101, Beckhoff Profibus cards,
>> baud rate at 1.5 M and then communication is well now. Thanks.