Profibus Protocol Specifications

G

giri

Dear All, Where can I get the complete Profibus Protocol Specifications/Architecture? Example like if you login to www.opc.org you will get the complete specifications in the zip files, similarly its not difficult to get the specs for the Field bus also. Unfortunately for an Open Solution like Profibus only the basic/introductory materials are available in the web! Web site www.profibus.org will provide details only for members? then where comes the openness if I have to develop a solution for Profibus? Any suggestions I welcome, Best regards, Girish

S

Sérgio Pata

I'm also interested in having complete Profibus Protocol Specifications/Architecture.Unfortunately, at the moment I haven't collected anything about it, but as soon as I get it I'll tell you.

Regards,
Sérgio

> Dear All, Where can I get the complete Profibus Protocol Specifications/Architecture? Example like if you login to www.opc.org you will get the complete specifications in the zip files, similarly its not difficult to get the specs for the Field bus also. Unfortunately for an Open Solution like Profibus only the basic/introductory materials are available in the web! Web site www.profibus.org will provide details only for members? then where comes the openness if I have to develop a solution for Profibus? Any suggestions I welcome, Best regards, Girish