Programming a tsx21, old telemecanique PLC

H

Helge (Norway)

I'm to replace an old tsx21 PLC with a new Mitsubishi. I've got hold of the old programme in Instruction-list format, but i'm not familiar with some of the commands used in this.

Do somebody have a program with comments for me to look at. Or do someone have an manual in "pdf" for me to look at...?

example of a program part i do not understand:
LN 145
A 102
ON 215
O 104
AN 126
=N 777
=N 777
A 103
= 104
=N 777

I know that the 1xx are markers, and the 2xx are I/O.(the 3xx are not mentioned her, but are also I/O I believe)
What i don't understand is the = mark.
and the address 777.

all help is needed :eek:)

<p>This would be approximatelly equivalent LL. consecutive =N777 just spend time after setting output. What troubles me is =N777 3 lines under. Program will possibly generate a "glitch" on 777. I am not sure about 777 but it might be some extension module address.

<pre>
145 102 126 777
--|\|----| |-----+----|\|--+--------(\)------
215 | | 103 104
--|\|------------+ +--| |-+-( )------
104 | | 777
--| |------------+ +-(\)------
</pre>

As u have written that u have no knowledge on mitsubishi plc programming concepts i am going to offer you my services on that project if u will give me complete detail of it. so plz give the I/Os Detail and also the logic in text written in sentences b/c i can not understand that instruction u have written...

do not think i will charge you for that, its all free at no condition if u are interested then reply me on my email id [email protected]. if i can help you i will.

thanks

K

Keith Chessell

Solcom Limited have recently translated Telemecanique TSX21 to Mitsubishi A1S logic and can offer this as a service (or to almost any other PLC).

For more details and contacts see http://www.solcom.com

<p>=N 777 is a "null operation", and can be completely ignored.

<p>As Hot has previously mentioned, the ladder logic equivalent is:
<pre>
145 102 126 103 104
--|\|----| |-----+----|\|-----| |---( )------
215 |
--|\|------------+
104 |
--| |------------+
</pre>
<p>Depending on model, the Mitsubishi also allows operand input:
<pre>
TSX21 Mitsubishi equivalent
LN LDI
A AND
ON ORI
O OR
AN ANI
= OUT
</pre>
<p>If you require any further info, please ask!