Programming in RSLogix5

K

Kokou Avowlanou

I have an experience in programming Modicon Telemecanique and Siemens PLC's but I've never programmed those of Rockwell. Does someone have
the resource of introduction to the programming Allen Bradley PLC's? Thanks a lot for you kindness.

Rockwell Automation Has a disc out called RS Trainer that is full of narative tutorials, that covers how to use RS Linx wchich is the communicaition software and also covers how to navagate through diferent pulldown menus. If you go to "www.ab.com":http://www.ab.com and under manuals online look for catalog number ABT-1785-TSJ53-JUNE 2001
This catalog number is the Rs Logix 5 software version 5.0 procedures guide.

good luck.

I have a CD from Allen-Bradley titled "The SLC500 Literature collection" which has quite a few
illustrations as well as literature for the Allen Bradley SLC500 line of products. If interested
and you have a high speed connection contact me directly via e-mail ([email protected]) and I will upload for you.
Good Luck!

J
i am a graduate student and i also have an good experience of PLC programming for siemens, omron, messung PLCs. i do not have any experience in programming with RSLogix 5.0, but, if u will give me some time and the student versioin software, i will definately help you......
okay
bye

yeah I have experience in programming rocwell Plcs
Since i have never worked on modicon or siemens plc so i can't tell you the difference, but i can give you the simple guide lines as follows:
first open the rslinks
then configure the drivers (pcmk etc.
open the rs logix5 (if it is plc 5)
read the instruction and can start the programming