Programming the Trol T6

C

corvairbob

today i got the task of starting up a machine that has not ran in years. it has a trol t6 controller in it and it needed to be programmed. well i never had to do this before and the instructions were as plain as mud. anyway the program was not in page a and something was in page c but nothing in the other pages. and in my ignorance i managed to delete the programs in the pocket programmer.

i tried to place a program in it and i did get one but i need to put lines in the program to make the cylinder open when a safety sensor is broken. i tried all i know and could not get it.

i have 3 inputs and 3 outputs input 1 is the finger input 2 is a part present and input 3 is the cylinder that presses one part int the one that was place for part present. i got it to see the part and to go when i press the finger and to press the parts together but when i break the safety beams when the press is in motion it continues to close. if i have the beam broke before i press the finger switch it will not close

output 1 is the part clamp 2 is a small cyline to hold that part some more during the press from output 3

i look for input 3 to be on and then 2 to turn on then 3 to be back on then 1 to start it then 3 to be checked then 3 t be on again then i turn on output 1 then 2 then 3 and wait 2 seconds and then turn 1-2-3 off. i have put checks in before input 3 and output 3 and compares and turn on and off and just about everything else in after output 2 closes and i still can't get the mace to be safe.

does anyone have a program that will do this i can use. or maybe tell me where to insert the correct safety limes. i would really the complete program from line 1 to the end. thanks for any help.

C
Hi.

>http://www.trolsystems.com/literature.htm

went through this book they make it hard to read with the pages going back and forth up and down. but i tried some of them and they don't work. i was hoping someone may have set one up to mine and had the program list i could see for comparison. this is what i have to try next i have tried a bunch of different lines but i get mostly the same results. but after more reading i see i may have to use another page so the think can run the second page always looking for the light curtain. see my new example.

thanks bp.<pre>

Trol asmb 3 program
Sequence of events
Machine waiting to run turned on waiting to run
Put part in nest sensor will see it input 2
Sensor input 3 must stay on or it should turn off output 3 the ram extend cylinder
Press finger start button part should still be in nest input 1 on input 3 must still be to run
Then output 1 clamp close output 2 side clamp close and then output 3 to insert part
If sensor 3 turns off at least output 3 needs to turn off the retract cylinder press
All outputs can turn off to free the parts
Then the sequence can start over after all parts are reset.

Program a
PAGE A- main sequence
01 CHECK INPUT 2 ON (part present)
02 check input 3 on ( safety hand sensor)
03 check input 1 on (finger start) ( 02 THAW PAGE B) only if needed
03 Output 1 on (part clamp)
Output 2 on (part pusher clamp)
04 wait 1 sec (make sure part is settled)
05 Output 3 on (insertion cylinder) (hand pincher area)(what program b is checking for) program b
04 WAIT 1.50 ( for insertion cilinder to stop spinnning it screws a part into another part) 01 check input 3 off
05 output 1 off (clamp open) 02 output 1 off
06 output 2 off (second pusher cylinder open) 03 output 2 off
07 output 3 off (part pusher cylinder open ) 04 output 3 off
05 reset page a
06 end</pre>