Programming tools for Landis&Staefa PRV2 controller

R

Roch Kowalski

For a quite long time (since 1998) I was using DOS based software package called VISOTOOL to handle Landis&Staefa PRV2 controllers. Recently I got in touch with the Customer having over 20 PRV2 controllers in his facility, which I am responsible for. Although my old VISOTOOL (dated 1997) is still working I was wondering if there is any newer version running on Windows operating system. It is hard to find this information on internet. Anyone knows? Anyone can share this with me? ;-)

S

Steen Denmark

As a former emplyee at Landis & Stata DK, i have seen a Beta version of the new visotool editor. If you still are interestet i can try to get a copy for you, if it is a free BETA! Please reply on: [email protected].

best regards,
Sten

G

Gerry Murphy

There is a new version of Visotool Editor avaliable that runs on windows 2000/xp. It also works with the successor to the PRV2 - the BPS.
The tool is sold by siemens Building Technologies and requires a license to run. I have a copy of this. If you would like a copy e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll pass it on, you get a 2 week grace period (enough to evaluate it.)

Regards,
Gerry.