Prolinx 5105-MCM-PDPS

M

Me

I am using a prolinx- 5105-MCM-PDPS- Gateway unit to communicate via profibus to a S7315-2DP. I'm able to access the mailbox area, but not to transfer this information into a user defined adress (from 400).

I started of trying to write into the address area from my Siemens PLC. The data arrives into the mailbox (200-399)- but no matter what commands I send (150 or 160) the info just don't arrive at the designated paging system.

Also, is it possible to force a value into the database from the Prosoft Configuration editor tools? The purpose of this application will only really be to read data from a meter using the Prolinx Gateway into S7 PLC-I would like to test this before I go to site.

Any ideas?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have the same problem. Did you solve it???

> I am using a prolinx- 5105-MCM-PDPS- Gateway unit to communicate via profibus to a S7315-2DP. I'm able to access the
> mailbox area, but not to transfer this information into a user defined adress (from 400).

>I started of trying to write into the address area from my Siemens PLC. The data arrives into the mailbox (200-399)-
> but no matter what commands I send (150 or 160) the info just don't arrive at the designated paging system.

---- snip ----