ProSoft MVI56-PDPMV1 Config File for Sinamic G120 drives

M

Mike Martin

Let me start the post with the fact that I am Profibus illiterate as well as a Siemens Drives virgin. but I have most of what I think I need for the configuration in both the Control Logix as well as the Pro Soft Configuration Builder and see where the data is allocated in both locations for a standard telegram, thought those went out with the dinosaurs. The issue is that I need a non standard telegram as the customer wants us to be able to perform the following via HMI and interface through the Profibus network.

"I would like to show output, input, fault, speed output, vsd ready, amps, frequency and rpm"

Which like stated above I think I can get most of these through the standard telegram

"Also I am looking to set up a drop down menu from the motor symbol to allow (via login) to set up min frequency,amps max frequency, amps,ramp up time and ramp down time."

More difficult because they are looking at both being able to read current values as well as be able to alter the setting in the parameter(s). Looked through the manual for the Sinamics G120 drive and I think some (quite possibly all) of what they are speaking is getting lost in the translation. Hoping someone had to accomplish said task and has both sample logic as well as config file for me to reference to help gain an understanding of what would be required to accomplish.