Proworx 32 - bugs fixed yet?

A

Anonymous

A couple of years back we investigated upgrading from proworx NXT to proworx 32, but found that there were some significant bugs in 32. Has a patch ever been released? The telememeq web site I visited only showed version 1.0 for proworx 32.

It's up to 1.11 now. They have released a patch or two for that as well. The newer package is MUCH more stable than 1.0, and has a few new features as well. It's definately worth looking at again, if you passed on it the first time around.

i recently got proworx32 version 2.0 disks from modicon support approx aug 31 2005.

our company migrated back to proworx nxt version 2.0 due to too many problems with proworx 32.

Based on our internal testing, we'll soon be migrating to proworx32. As most know, results in testing is not the same as results in the field. Do you have a way we can see the list of problems you had with proworx32?

Thanks.

J

Jim Rozewicz

FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc. has an excellent 32 Bit Windows programming package for Modicon PLC programming, which has been a 32 Bit Windows application for over 5 years. It is proven in the industry to be very robust and very reliable. PLC WorkShop for Modicon - 32 Bit will support all of the Proworx documentation.

http://www.fast-soft.com
[email protected]

Proworx32 Version 2.0 is FAR more stable than previous versions. I've heard from several people that crashes are rare and performance is improved. After using all 3 packages, I can say that it is the best Ladder programmer out there. Alternatives such as Concept and FasTrak have no-where near the capabilities or features of Proworx32. Heck, even the old Proworx NxT package blows Concept and FasTrak out of the water.