Purpose of Mw control

In siemens gas turbine W501d5a we have Mw controller, droop controller, temperature controller, when Mw controller become active my exhaust temp dropped but still wet compression in running condition, and temperature controller deactivated , so anybody can explain about the siemens controls. Txp, as620

In siemens gas turbine W501d5a we have Mw controller, droop controller, temperature controller, when Mw controller become active my exhaust temp dropped but still wet compression in running condition, and temperature controller deactivated , so anybody can explain about the siemens controls. Txp, as620
Without be able to seee the application code ( program /software ) of the control system for this unit , it will be difficult to provide assistance..

Also as I have checked a document on Txp, as620 there should be some diagram called Pfups (process fucntion plan) describing the functionnality for example for Load /MW control ...

Do you have such documents

If yes you can find the answer to your question by studying these documents.. (like function /sub function group functionnalities)

Regards,

James

The purpose of MW control is to simply regulate the unit output to a set value on MW. Nothing more and nothing less.