Question

Hellow guys
I have an old control system called ''Digicon control system'' belong to HSDE company
this system works with fuel control valve as it mention on picture bellow

IMG_20210928_170233.jpgIMG_20210928_170300.jpgIMG_20210928_170347.jpg

My question is it possible to change it with this Kinde of fuel gas turbine called
''amot 8402'' ?

Pls help in this...
Thanks indeed

Hello Majeed,

Can you tell us frame type of this Gas turbine ...also if it is about stop/speed ratio Valve aka SRV or Gas control valve that you are speaking about...

With such datas we can then try to guide advise you on the best solution to adopt...

Did you hear about Young&Franklin Gas Valve manufacturer they can be a solution ...

Cheers
James

Hello Majeed,

Can you tell us frame type of this Gas turbine ...also if it is about stop/speed ratio Valve aka SRV or Gas control valve that you are speaking about...

With such datas we can then try to guide advise you on the best solution to adopt...

Did you hear about Young&Franklin Gas Valve manufacturer they can be a solution ...

Cheers
James
Thanks Guys
GE gas turbine frame 5 ,and its very old system valve , i well attach files to see some details about
You may better have to make a replacement of the control system ...

I saw some offers on the web ..<
You may better have to make a replacement of the control system ...

I saw some offers on the web ..<
I we'd like to do, but I'm asking if this kind of fuel gas called '' AMOT'' 8402 Rotary Fuel Valve can work with my system.

Seems that this AMOT'' 8402 Rotary Fuel Valve is a fuel/gas control valve (GCV) EQUIPPED with sepper motor...

It receives a 4/20 mA from the control system ...make sure that you system send kind of signal and if it is compatible with stepper motor ...

Hi

Thank you for these replies.

But you still did not reply about type /function of that gas valve (SRV or GCV or...)
It's gas turbine rotary fuel valve ''stepper motor drive'' controlled by ''Digicon Control System''
Hi

Thank you for these replies.

But you still did not reply about type /function of that gas valve (SRV or GCV or...)
It's a gas turbine fuel metering valve inside actuator Steeper Drive Motor controlling the open and close action by signal from ''Digicon Control system''