Redundancy test Failed on MARK VIe

Dear Gents,

As part of our job is to perform the Redundancy test on Dual MARK VIe controller (UCSB). redundancy test working fine for MARK VIES FGS and MARK VIes SIS controller but not succeeded on MARK VIe controller. what can failed this test as per your experience and in what exactly i have to focus.

Thanks

Sir,

You know, my watch stopped working last week. The buttons still worked but it doesn't seem to be keeping time correctly.

What could be the problem, please?

You just posed a similar question--with almost no data about how you performed the test and what the results were and what you have done to try to resolve the problem or understand the results.

How did you prepare for this "redundancy" test?

What did you expect the "redundancy" test to prove?

Where did you get the procedure for your "redundancy" test?

Where is the data from the results of your "redundancy" test?

What makes you believe the redundancy test failed?

How did you perform the redundancy test of the Mark VIeS?

Why did you believe the redundancy test you used for the Mark VIes would be sufficient and appropriate for the Mark VIe?

Have you spoken with GE or the supplier of the turbine control system about the redundancy tests and asked them for help in analyzing the results?

Meanwhile, my watch is still seemingly broken. The display works and each minute is still only 60 seconds, but the watch just doesn't seem to be working correctly. What to do? Should I wind it or change the battery or both? Would a 12V battery be better? How would I connect a 12V battery to my watch? Can I use the spring from a retractable pen? Would tapping on the watch with a 2 kg ball peen hammer damage anything? Should I tap on the crystal, or the side of the watch, or just the watch band? The clock on the computer says it's 8:25 AM, but my watch says it's 0825 hrs? (I'm in Australia and the watch came from Turkey.)

Can you please help me, BENSALEMLAZHAR?