Replacement Pressure Gauges

  • Thread starter Chuck Piwowarski
  • Start date

Thread Starter

Chuck Piwowarski

Need to Find a Direct Replacement for the Endress and Hauser FMX-160 Water Pilot and need to find a Differential Pressure Gauge for Water with a 4-20mA Output any Ideas?

Greg Tischler

Ben, Our company makes a direct replacement for this instrument, the VEGAWELL 71. If you would like more information, contact [email protected]. Thanks, Greg Tischler 800-543-8668