Resolver-to-Encoder Converter


Thread Starter

Tom Lundell

I am looking for a product that converts resolver signals to quadrature encoder signals (A/B/Marker), including Hall commutation signals.
Try a Farrand A Quad B converter. Look at "": , under the Inductosyn Division. The application for a resolver is similar to using an Inductosyn. I've recently used some and their service and support was excellent.

Good luck,

Ian Lippert