Rope length of Guided wave type Radar level transmitter

Hi!
Supplier has send me Guided wave type Radar Level transmitter having rope length only 4m. Whereas tank Depth is 14m. will this work if i change the rope of same material or i have to send it for recalibration. Please suggest.

Hi!
Supplier has send me Guided wave type Radar Level transmitter having rope length only 4m. Whereas tank Depth is 14m. will this work if i change the rope of same material or i have to send it for recalibration. Please suggest.
If your measuring span is within 4m then the transmitter sent to you will work else you have to go for another one with a higher rope length according to the span being measured.
Another thing just curious to know, did not the supplier in the specification sheet before procurement of the transmitter mentioned the details of the measured span and rope length???

If your measuring span is within 4m then the transmitter sent to you will work else you have to go for another one with a higher rope length according to the span being measured.
Another thing just curious to know, did not the supplier in the specification sheet before procurement of the transmitter mentioned the details of the measured span and rope length???
Yes, they had submitted the datasheet ,and as per datasheet rope length is 14m. But they have supplied transmitter with 4m rope length only.I am in touch with supplier they are agree to change , but it will take time. In between i am searching for alternatives.