Rosemount MVCU

M

Mark Massa

Is anyone aware of a Device driver OPC or DDE that is available for the Fisher Rosemont RMV 9000 and the MVCU (Multi Variable Control Unit) these were old Beckman products prior to them being purchased by Rosemont.

I have heard there is one available for Intellution, but can not get Tech info, pricing, availability or any other info.
Thanks in advance..

Mark Massa

A

Andrew Murashko

Mark,

You may wish to try one the following ways to obtain the driver:

1. Try OPC MULTIdrive -- generic user configurable OPC server. Check it out at
<www.softwaretoolbox.com/quicklink.asp?partnumber=41269101>

2. Ask experienced software company to develop one. For instance, Matrikon (www.matrikon.com) has large list of OPC servers including Fisher-Rosemount systems.

3. Contact Fisher-Rosemount (www.frco.com) to learn about drivers available.

Regards
Andrew Murashko

T

Tom McAuliffe

There's an OSI PI competitor that makes a driver for the RMV 9000. Check them out at WWW.RTX.COM. Did you have any luck in finding or developing your own driver? I have a client that is interested in getting such a driver.

> Is anyone aware of a Device driver OPC or DDE that is available for the Fisher Rosemont RMV 9000 and the MVCU (Multi Variable Control Unit) these were old Beckman products prior to them being purchased by Rosemont.

I have heard there is one available for Intellution, but can not get Tech info, pricing, availability or any other info.
Thanks in advance..

Mark Massa