Rotork MOV

I faced an issue when I’m using the rotork MOV when i put on local it works with no issue but when i put remote the scada give Demond fully open it goes to 78 and give it fully close it goes to 17! What is this issue?
Bellow the nameplate for the MOV and my sitting

Attachments

I faced an issue when I’m using the rotork MOV when i put on local it works with no issue but when i put remote the scada give Demond fully open it goes to 78 and give it fully close it goes to 17! What is this issue?
Bellow the nameplate for the MOV and my sitting
No one know!

When asking for help, please make sure you have given all the needed info. Else, everybody is at lost. If you have not fixed your issue and still want somebody to help you, please try to answer the following;

1. When you say you give a command to open/close in the DCS, do you see the 17% and 78% in the DCS or local? What do you see in the local? What do you see in the DCS?
2. Did somebody change the setting in anyway?
3. Do you have any alarm (local/remote)?
4. Are you using Hart or normal analog signal?

Maybe you need to re-calibrate your range.

When asking for help, please make sure you have given all the needed info. Else, everybody is at lost. If you have not fixed your issue and still want somebody to help you, please try to answer the following;

1. When you say you give a command to open/close in the DCS, do you see the 17% and 78% in the DCS or local? What do you see in the local? What do you see in the DCS?
2. Did somebody change the setting in anyway?
3. Do you have any alarm (local/remote)?
4. Are you using Hart or normal analog signal?

Maybe you need to re-calibrate your range.
When the DCS man give comand to open for fully open which is 100%, it goes to 78 and the feedback that is going to DCS is 78 while the demand is 100

About the setting, yes I replaced main card and i put the setting as before

No alarm

we are using flomatic 4-20mA

i tried to do colbration like the new Rotork, but i couldn’t because there is no choice for that

Have you checked your command going to your Rotork if it was indeed 20mA at 100%? Or the feedback if it was 20mA at 100%? If your command and feedback are 20mA at 100%, there is something wrong with the Rotork. If otherwise, the output channel has an issue...