Running Modsoft 2.61 using Windows XP

A

Anonymous

I want to install Modsoft 2.61 on computer which is running Windows XP. It gives an error, "invalid directory of invalid pif file". Can anyone tell me how to install the sofware?

The Modsoft installer dosn't work under XP, so you have to install Modsoft under Dos/95/98 and then copy the files and directories to your XP systems. Take a look to your *.upf files (upf.exe) and create the icon yourself. Use only a "DOS" directory structure -> 8 Character, only ASCII and so one. The Modsoft works under XP only with MB+ und Modbus/TCP, not with Modbus!! Have a lot off fun...

Olá,
Preciso do MODsoft 2.62 para programar um PLC A984-145 pode me ajudar a conseguir ou me indicar o LINK.
Se possível funciona no Windows XP, sou do Brasil aqui não tenho certeza sobre esse programa porque é muito antigo.

Olá,
Preciso do MODsoft 2.62 para programar um PLC A984-145 pode me ajudar a conseguir ou me indicar o LINK.
Se possível funciona no Windows XP, sou do Brasil aqui não tenho certeza sobre esse programa porque é muito antigo.
Se vai ter que programar então porque não compra e instalar um CLP novo? Trabalhar com estas coisas antigas é só dor de cabeça Luciano