Sample vb code for pc interface using pararel port

J

jamil

Can anybody give me a sample vb code for pc interface using parallel port because i'm still new with this thing...

K

kalpak dabir

normally you cannot access the parallel port except thru print object. but there are some nice dlls that allow general purpose port access, a good one is at Jan Alexson site (ivr.com)

J

Johannes Geldenhuys

> Can anybody give me a sample vb code for pc interface using parallel port because i'm still new with this thing... Let me know if you got it right because I am also looking for a way to do it in VB

I've written a full VB program to controll the parallel port. You need to acquire a freeware DLL to gain access to the old basic commands INP and OUT in order to access the port through Win9X. The software is avail. on my web page for download. If you want the source code email me at [email protected] -Mike

R

rishab chawla

sir
i am interested in getting the source code of the
program in vb to control the parallel port
kindly send it to my email id
thanking you
rishab
[email protected]

> I've written a full VB program to controll the parallel port. You need to acquire a freeware DLL to gain access to the old basic commands INP and OUT in order to access the port through Win9X. The software is avail. on my web page for download. If you want the source code email me at [email protected] -Mike

If you want to access LPT port under 95/98/NT/2K
simply use the free dll inpout32.dll available at "pcteam.com".
very simply to use. an exemple is fre to download also.
this dll can use other port like Com1, Netcard I/o,etc...

i am interested in getting the source code of the
program in vb to control the parallel port or example.
kindly send it to my email
thank you.

hi mike i wanted to access the parallel port and connect to my circuitry.
please help by sending the source code for the program you have created to control the port.

Jaxon
[email protected]

C
Do u got the Source code of VB using the Parallel port?
so, how's that?
now, i'm also doing some works with the interfacing with Parallel port.
so, can u send anything to me.
thanks a lot.

PLS send to [email protected]

kindly,
Christopher.

I've written a full VB program to controll the parallel port. You need to acquire a freeware DLL to gain access to the old basic commands INP and OUT in order to access the port through Win9X. email me at [email protected]

-Mike

there is no need for inpout32.dll to communicate to your port using vb6. if you really interested to know, kindly contact me, my e-mail:

[email protected]

i can even provide you a project including schemetics diagram (hardware) for parallel port using vb 6

Dear Sir,
I am trying to create a very simple program that sends data to parallel port in order to switch a hardware circuit. I am using win 2000 and have loked and looked over the internet but canot find a control that is supported by win 2000 and visual basic 6.

Can you help me please?
regards

I think it rather easy. You try the following:
1) reference the dll for parallel for.
2) Declare the function for in port and uot port
3)Use it
I must notice you that the hexa address of LPT port is: 0x378 or 0x278 so in VB you must declare port is $378 or $278

that is all

Nhut hai
[email protected]