Serial to Ethernet Converter Problem

D

David

I am Using IE-CS-2TX-1RS232/485 is a Serial to ethernet converter from Weidmuller. I need to communicate and convert a serial signal from a flow computer to tcp/ip to my laptop the program that I use as a client is Radzio Modbus Master Simulator.

The Serial to Ethernet converter from weidmuller is configured as TCP server. The converter weidmuller don't have the option RTU over TCP/IP I think that is my problem but someone have a solution for this? i appreciate any help thanks.

I made this application with another Serial to Ethernet connection and it works is the ADAM-4572 Which have the option "Modbus Slave mode" thank you.

e-mail [email protected]

H
David..

If you need to communicate and convert a serial signal from a flow computer to Ethernet, you must download and try this software.

This is the link :
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3351822/HINETGateWay.rar

This is tools can convert from Modbus TCP-IP frame message into Modbus RTU/Mobdus ASCII frame message with transparent communication technic.

So, you just do click Configure Menu, and set Serial Communication Parameter like a port, baudrate, databits, etc... and Set TCP-IP Port for Modbus TCP-IP

After that, you click Start Listen..
Now your application with protocol Modbus Tcp-IP can read or write to your device/Flow Computer on serial communication.

Good Luck.