Servostar 603 Platinum DLL ICD10-100

T

Todd T

I have a Kollmorgen SERVOSTAR 603 Drive and Platinum DLL ICD10-100 linear motor. All of the classical modelling information is available via spec sheets. I form the transfer function, and I is as expected for a motor, but the actual system does not exhibit the same characteristics.

The model using classical methods shows the system as being a typical dominant second order system. The drive itself has a Bode feature, and the sine sweep produces a fourth order system with zeroes. I figured that this must been done due to the drive. That was the next problem I encountered, I could not make the drive a simple amplifier without rewriting the firmware. I also found a linear model that is second order that worked for a very small bandwidth and with vary small variation in the input gain. Is there any help with only this information presented?

The linear motor that you are using is actually a dominant third order model. In addition, you must consider other dynamics that are associated with all linear motors. I am currently working with this linear motor.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Motion Control 0
J Process Control 11
M Motion Control 3