SeStep 400 Instruction List

• Thread starter Hassan M. Emara
  • Start date
H

Hassan M. Emara

Hello,
I have an old PLC SESTEP 400. Its instruction list is a little bit different from Siemens, Moeller,... and all PLCs I know. Is there a document, (even a table) showing the keys for these instructions?
N.b: Sample from theses instructions: SAH, SEA, LKA, SZA, SPN,...

Thanks.

K

Kevin McCraw

I have a list of the command codes for the SeStep 400, but don't get too excited unless your German Language skills are pretty good. This list is in a series of 4 JPG files that I was lucky enough to get from an engineer in Sweden a few months ago.

I would be glad to share them with you. Since this is about the extent of my data on a PLC that I hope to replace soon, any information you can exchange would be appreciated.

Please let me know how to get these file to you . . . e-mail address or through the control.com system?

M

Mark McGrath

>I have a list of the command codes for
>the SeStep 400, but don't get too
>excited unless your German Language
>skills are pretty good. This list is in

SNIP

>through the control.com system?

I would be grateful for any help I can find on the Sestep 400 too.
I currently have one on a Beaver cnc mill with a fault and I have not got a clue about how to tackle the Sestep but have basic knowledge of S5 and Mits.

N

Nal Lokeshwar

We have nine SeStep 400 units that are not working. We do not have any instruction manual about them and I will definitely appreciate if you would send the command codes and any other information about them. Do you know of any repair houses in USA who would service these controllers?

My e-mail address is [email protected]

Thank you for your help,