siemens step 5 interfacing with display

S

sly rambo

Can anyone please tell me where I can find information about interfacing an PLC S5-95 with an Lauer display PCS 095 type. I am working on a project which requires me to understand this. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Regards, Sly Sly Rambo ing.

On request www.systeme-lauer.de will send you the manual PCS091 which covers the PCS095

The software used to program is calle PCSPRO and is dos based (runs ok in WIN)
Takes getting used to but if you select to right options it works ok
You also require a PCS716 cable ( S5-095 to PCS095)

I
The cable to program and interface with the display is very easy. You can make it yourself. If you want the pin-numbers then let me know.
You can download the software in Holland at www.beng.nl If you don't speak dutch then let me know and I will send it to you. You have to see the software through, but once you know it, its very easy to handle. They even deliver FB's for the program to communicate with the display

G. Pot

C

Caroline Labeur

I have read your problem with much interest. Seems to be we have a bit of the same problem. I'm working on a project. It deals with the siemens step 7 interfacing with a lauer pcs595 display. Have you succeeded? Please let me know something...

T

Tomasz Nessel

I have the same problem. If you have founded sth. please send me your work. Thank you very much - [email protected]
If you didn't solve the problem and you wanna to just tell me and i send you what i got

Tomek

Dear G. Pot

I too am working on a Siemens to Lauer PCS095 interface. Could you please e-mail me the cable pin-out and programming software. The e-mail
address is [email protected]

Thanks

The cable to program and interface with the display is very easy. You can make it yourself. If you want the pin-numbers then let me know.

You can download the software in Holland at "www.beng.nl":http://www.beng.nl . If you don't speak dutch then let me know and I will send it to you. You have to see the software through, but once you know it, its very easy to handle. They even deliver FB's for the program to communicate with the display

G. Pot

H

hieudaotrung

The software used to program is calle PCSPRO and is dos based (runs ok in WIN)

Takes getting used to but if you select to right options it works ok. You also require a PCS716 cable ( S5-095 to PCS095)

The software used to program is calle PCSPRO and is dos based (runs ok in WIN) Takes getting used to but if you select to right options it works ok
You also require a PCS716 cable (S5-095 to PCS095)