SMART Transmitter Power Supply HiC2025 Sinking & Sourcing Problem!!

Hi Dear Experts ,
i'm using SMART Transmitter Power Supply HiC2025 with DeltaV-AI 8Ch and have tested some :
1) when i put FLUKE on Simulate mode and use directly on AI card it shows exact values , then my AI Card work as SOURCE .
2)when i use HIC2025 Barrier on Sourcing Output 4-20mA mode(playing with Dip switches) and use FLUKE on Source-mode connected to Pins 1/4 or 1/5 (termination board) doesnt show anything but if i use FLUKE on Simulate-Mode and connected to Pins 1/4 it shows value Higher than what FLUKE Shows!!!!!
3)when i use HIC2025 Barrier on SINKING Output 4-20mA mode , and use FLUKE on Source Mode connected to pins 1/5 termination board it shows exact values of FLUKE , also if i use FLUKE on Simulate mode connected to pins 1/4 termination board it shows exact values of FLUKE
my questions :
- whats wrong with CASE NO.2 ???
-in CASE 3 , my AI Channel work as Source , Barrier work as Sink and why is FLUKE working on both Simulate and source mode in this case ? my AI channel is soucing and barrier is sinking , if is use source Field Input (Sourcing FLUKE Mode) it shouldn't work , how is it possible?

with best wishes
Arian_A