Speed synchronization in continuous vertical packing machine

Dear experts
this is a video for my application
My question is how can I synchronize the speed of drawing bellts (driven by VFD) working as master and the speed of horizontal jaws (driven by servo) working as slave during sealing and cutting so if the speed of the master axis changed the slave speed must follow the master axis
I will be greatful for any tips

Perhaps you can determine the lowest common speed of the belt, and benchmark the speed command value you give to the belt VFD to achieve that speed, as "0%" in a control variable. Then you find the highest common speed of the belt, and baseline the speed command value you give to the belt VFD to achieve that speed, as "100%" in a control variable.
You then define a look-up table with the VFD speed command values found earlier as the inMin and inMax values, and the outMin as 0% and the outMax as 100%.
The next step is to baseline what speed command values are required to match to belt speed 0% and belt speed 100%.
Using those values you define another look-up table, with inMin and inMax as 0% and 100%, and outMin/outMax as the found values for the jaws.
This way, your VFD speed command value can be used to directly know the matching jaws speed command value, provided the reference between the two (belt & jaws) is linear.

Alternatively, of course, is to set up a sensor that monitors the belt speed, and use that value to determine the jaws drive speed.
Good luck!

Perhaps you can determine the lowest common speed of the belt, and benchmark the speed command value you give to the belt VFD to achieve that speed, as "0%" in a control variable. Then you find the highest common speed of the belt, and baseline the speed command value you give to the belt VFD to achieve that speed, as "100%" in a control variable.
You then define a look-up table with the VFD speed command values found earlier as the inMin and inMax values, and the outMin as 0% and the outMax as 100%.
The next step is to baseline what speed command values are required to match to belt speed 0% and belt speed 100%.
Using those values you define another look-up table, with inMin and inMax as 0% and 100%, and outMin/outMax as the found values for the jaws.
This way, your VFD speed command value can be used to directly know the matching jaws speed command value, provided the reference between the two (belt & jaws) is linear.

Alternatively, of course, is to set up a sensor that monitors the belt speed, and use that value to determine the jaws drive speed.
Good luck!
Thanks for your reply
But I have another question
How can I determine the speed of jaws servo during moving up so I can cut the web at the target length predifiend by the user for example bag length is 14Cm