Speedtronic Mark VI problem for gas turbine

A

Anonymous

Dear All,

The following are my problems:

Gas turbine tripped because of VCRC slot 7 of channel T failure. I changed the card and downloaded IO configuration for this slot. But after rebooting the controller failed, and even it could not download application code. So I decided to download all file system tool box. Two other controllers were successful but the T controller could not download. But it still communicates with toolbox. I could download to flash, and download hardware comfiguration. The IOnet is ok after I download the hardware configuration but the T controller still did not work. I tried to reboot all controllers and the problems happen still.

Please helps me!

did you download pCode to the controller?

you need to download firmware, pcode, application code and IO configuration before it will work

Dear all,

Thanks for your help. I have fixed the problem already. But I used compact flash by my Laptop before I followed your procedure. Now the system is working perfectly. But I am not clear how to use the serial cable to configure for the controller UCVE. What is the software I need in order to configure for the UCVE controller? Thanks for all.