Speedtronic MK 2 Valve calibration procedure

Hi ,
Presently I am working with Mk2 control system and not able to find out any documents elated with SrV GCV calibration procedure.

Is there any one can help me to get this procedure .

thanks

bijumkk

There were three documents which were provided with every Mark II: The Control Specification, System Setting; the Control Specification, System Adjustments; and, the Control Specification, Operating Sequences (or something similar).

The second of the two above usually contained LVDT calibration instructions. For the gas valve LVDTs the relevant sections would be in 5.02.nn. You should look in the same sections in the System Settings document for any associated parameters or information.

The Control Specification documents were most often in Vol. III of the Operation & Maintenance Manuals provided with the equipment if the unit was originally provided (sold and built and commissioned by GE).

Occasionally they were sometimes found in Vol. I or Vol. II. But they were always provided; they were critical to calibrating and troubleshooting the Mark II and the equipment.

Hope this helps! I don't have any Mark II Control Spec's. to share, and if you find some somewhere on the World Wide Web please read them for intent--in other words, not as a literal step-by-step procedure for the unit you are working on. They were usually site-specific, and some sites were quite unusual back in those days.