step 5 PLC program urgently require solution! :(

A

Arslan

Problem1)A three phase AC motor is started for continuous clockwise rotation via momentary contact push button S1, for counter-clockwise
rotation via momentary contact pushbutton S2, and switched off via momentary contact push button S0.The direction of rotation can be changed without switching off the motor.S0 is considered NC contact in this control circuit.Indicator lamps H1,H2 and H3 show the operating states.Generate the assignment list for this task by identifying I/O's and develop the complete program using CSF and LAD packages of step-5 programming language

R
This is not possiable in CSF and LAD, that is why there is another method called STL please use it, u may feel uneasy at the starting but once u r used to it u will not like the other ones.

R.P.INAMDAR

H

Hakan Ozevin

Sorry boy (or girl), there is nobody that will make your simple homework for you here! If you know logic gates, or circuit diagram, it is very very easy to make such a program for any PLC. If you do not know, learn it.

The biggest disfavor we could do you (and ourselves for that matter) is to do you homework for you. That is because you will one day end up working alongside me or someone like me. I for one don't mind working with inexperienced workers, that is one symptom that is easy to remedy, but someone who didn't learn how to learn is another matter.

M
See if this helps::

S1 CW
---] [----------------------------( S )
|
| CCW
|----( R )

S2 CCW
---] [----------------------------( S )
|
| CW
|----( R )

S0 CW
---] / [---------------------------( R )
|
| CCW
|----( R )