Sy/Max Line Programmer Software

G

Greg King

I'm having trouble finding out how to print Symax programs to a disk file with the line programmer software. Can anyone help me out?

G

George Graziano

> I'm having trouble finding out how to print Symax programs to a disk file with the line programmer software. Can anyone help me out? > What software and version are you using? It makes a difference. George

J

Joseph Luft, FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc.

Greg, If you are using the SY/MATE Plus software or our PLC WorkShop for Square D software, enter the Print with the F7 softkey. Press F1 to select Printer setup, then use the Space Bar to toggle the options until Printer File is displayed. You can now direct your printout to a file. If you are using other software, PLC WorkShop can import your files. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me (1-414-358-8088) or [email protected]. Thanks. Joe Joseph Luft FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc www.fast-soft.com

D
Hi,

I too had trouble printing the program. You have to copy to prtfile.prn when asked to print. You then have to leave the sqd program and go back to dos. At the dos prompt you type in copy prtfile.prn lpt1/b. The other problem I found is their are specfic control codes for every printer. The manual list control codes for epson and hewlett packard. Mine was a lexmark dot matrix. The control codes are essential for the printout otherwise you will print alot of garbage.

Dane Pearce
[email protected]