Synchronization R, S and T Controller of Mark-VI

S

Shakarami

With the primarily investigation we found that the UCVE card of the T rack has problem. via this card we can't be online with the Mark-VI through the HMI.

after that we replace the UCVE with a new one and we saw that the problem was there yet and the synchronization between R,S, and T can't be done. so we do not have the status of the process on the HMI and GE tools box. I will appreciate for your help.

J
Just a quick alternative, GE has support for these type issue related to controls operating GE turbines or GE Mark controls operating non-GE turbines. You can receive free support at GE's Controls Connect internet portal.

If you are a turbine operator, Controls Connect gives you access to our knowledge database which has an advanced search engine for finding knowledge articles, manuals, application guides, TILs, white papers, etc. We also provide phone/email support from our technical support team. This is all a free service.

CONTROLS CONNECT NOTE: If you have a GE SSO#/Login and are a GE turbine operator, business associate or EPC firm, please send me an email with the subject "Controls Connect Access" and include your SSO#, Name and Company. Note that we do not accept generic email addresses (e.g. @yahoo, @hotmail, @gmail, etc). Company based email addresses are required for security reasons. Your registration will take approximately 3 days. If you do not have a GE SSO# you can register at http://site.ge-energy.com/online_tools/controls_connect.htm or just perform a Google search on "Controls Connect". Just click on the register button to start the process. Registration forms should require less than 5 minutes to complete. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at [email protected]

I am the Product Line Leader at GE Measurement and Controls.