Tatsuno Fuel Dispenser Communication to PC

do you have sanki protocol
Here is the OEM control scheme /protocol that I got:

GILBARCO DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME .................................................................................................... 25
GILBARCO DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME .................................................................................................... 26
GILBARCO DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME .................................................................................................... 27
GILBARCO DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME .................................................................................................... 28
WAYNE DRESSER DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME ......................................................................................... 29
TATSUNO DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME .................................................................................................... 30
TOKHEIM DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME ..................................................................................................... 31
TOKHEIM DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME ..................................................................................................... 32
NUOVO PIGNONE (MONO PRODUCT) DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME (RS-485) ......................................... 33
NUOVO PIGNONE (MULTI PRODUCT) DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME (RS-485) .......................................... 34
BATCHEN EMAIL DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME ......................................................................................... 35
MEPSAN UNIMEP DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME ........................................................................................ 36
MEKSAN / WAYNE SU86 DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME ............................................................................. 37
KOREA EnE (LG EnE) DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME .................................................................................... 38
SAFE GRAF DISPENSER CONNECTION SCHEME ................................................................................................... 39
ATG GILBARCO VEEDER ROOT TLS2, TLS-250, TLS-300, TLS-350, TLS-450 CONNECTION SCHEME .................... 40
ATG STRUNA CONNECTION SCHEME .................................................................................................................. 41
ATG START ITALIANA PROBES CONNECTION SCHEME ....................................................................................... 42
ATG PETRO VEND SITE SENTINEL CONNECTION SCHEME .................................................................................. 43
PTS CONTROLLER PCB BOARD ............................................................................................................................ 44
PTS CONTROLLER CABLINGS ...............................................................................................................................

Regards,
ControlsGuy25

Hello All,

I may have the right document for your need.

Just drop me a PM and we can exchange e-mails as file is too big to attach here.

James.
Hi James,

I am currently building a controller that connects to pump dispensers and sends the information to the internet (IoT) and I would really appreciate your help.

Could you please share with me communication protocols you have so that I can integrate them in my hardware?

I also have one I could share with you if you're interested. My email is [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Kufirre.

Hey Omairk1981!

Thanks for the words,
I wish you the best Mate!

Now back to home and glad to share with you and others people here!

Cheers
James
Hi James,

I am working with some dispensers from tatsuno and tokheim, and it would be a great help to have a look at the document that you have shared above. Much thanks!

I couldn't locate a method to private message (I tried!), here's my email if its not too much trouble : [email protected]

Regards
Calvin