TDC 3000 Honeywell Hard disk replacement

R

reza golizadeh

I work on petrochemcal plant which control system is TDC 3000 R.410.6, I need to replace HM hard disk. the existing hard disks capasity are 410 MB and they are single drive. on ncf no of disks is 1. I have changed old spc board with new version and also I have tried to change on Volume configuration no of disks from 1 to 2, then install change in ncf and reload HM with HMI and finally initialize HM (f6), but I get error massage (no file manager respond, HM initial not compelet...).

I work on petrochemcal plant which control system is TDC 3000 R.410.6, I need to replace HM hard disk. the existing hard disks capasity are 410 MB and they are single drive. on ncf no of disks is 1. I have changed old spc board with new version and also I have tried to change on Volume configuration no of disks from 1 to 2, then install change in ncf and reload HM with HMI and finally initialize HM (f6), but I get error massage (no file manager respond, HM initial not compelet...).
I need to replace one of the hard disks inside HM. Somebody can help me to find the instructions for this?
Thamk you