Teleconnect III protocol

K

Krupa Hathi

We need to link an existing system of M/s Cegelec(currently ALSTOM ESCA)with our system, running on IEC 870-5-101 FT1.2 protocol. We understand that the Teleconnect protocol is supposed to be based on IEC-870-5-1(1990). We are not really sure. As there are no documents with our clients & for us to integrate the legacy system with the clients existing RTU's, we are in need of some help. Can any one help us find Data on Teleconect III protocol. (Can anybody provide us with a protocol convertor alternately.) We are not sure if the protocol is protected.

C

Chitta Srinivas

Infact we also have a similar application where we need to communicatee with existing cegelac with our Modicon Quantum. I have got some documentation on IEC-870-5-101 from Modicon about message framing. I can send you if you need. If you get any reply from any one please keep me informed

U
Infact we also have a similar application where we need to communicate with existing cegelac with our Modicon Quantum. I have got some documentation on IEC-870-5-101 from Modicon about message framing. I can send you if you need.
If you get any reply from any one please keep me informed.

Indeed I'm very interested in the protocol specs. of IEC870-5-101. It would be great if you can send me the specification.

With best regards
Uwe Lubenka