Telemecanique PL73 - Error 7200

J

jamil

I've got a problem running my PLC. It seems the error is the software key. Error 7200. Do anybody out there knows how to go around this problem or repair the key. Appreciate your kind reply

Error 72 on the PLC means you cannot attach because somebody else is already attached. Check with the other users to see if the port is in use.

I've the same problem you have running my Telemacanique TSX17-20 PLC. I've tried reinstalling the Plc software, checking the software key (that is very simple?)in hopes to find something damaged.

According with the manuals the program needs at least memory free of 600 Kb, moreover you have to attach the software key to LPT1 before turning on the computer.

I'ven using this plc since early 90's havin'g no problems at all, but now i don't know what to do. Do yu have an idea? did you get someting?.

If I do I will let you know.

> Error 72 on the PLC means you cannot attach
> because somebody else is already attached.
> Check with the other users to see if the port
> is in use.

Hi,Thank for the reply.
I've check all ports, Its sets alright. The problems is when I try to access PL73 software with software key attached, access was denied with error on screen "Fatal error 7200: No Software Protection Key Found"

International support site "enterprise.modicon.com":http://enterprise.modicon.com provides user of Schnieder Electric automation products with service/support. You will need to be registered (no cost) and can leave your query with them. You can try there.