Telemecanique TSX17-20 problem

W

Wong Kwai

Hi,
I have a problem with the Telemecanique TSX17-20 PLC, the "RUN" LED indicator on the CPU front panel always blinking and machine could not run.
I have purchased the cable TSX17-ACC8 but still can not access to the PLC program. Can anyone please help me where can I buy the PL7-2 SOFTWARE KEY and program which I can access, upload and run the PLC program.

My contact and address are as below :

ITW Meritex Sdn Bhd
Bayan Lepas Phase 4 Technoplex,
11900 Penang, Malaysia.
Tel : 604-6449000 Fax : 604-6449005
E-mail : [email protected]

Best regards,
Wongk

about tsx 17

software you need is pl72_17, it run under dos only, no need software key, and you need a converter rs232 - rs 485 in order to access to tsx17

if you have the right cable i can email you program for this plc

M
Hi Larcos

You are saying that you do not need the key to access the tsx17? Cause i have a problem, the hardware key seems to have gone dead. I cannot find anything wrong to work with. One day it was working and not the next day. What version of program do you have? I'd like very much to try out yours.

thx.

P

Phillip Ngowera

I have the programming software, but I don't have the communication cable. Can you please assist with the cable configuration. The problem that was mentioned above is the same one that I have.

Please assist

Phillip

M

Marcelo Santilli

The PL72_17 run O.K. on PC 386 or 286 (never higher). My OS is MSDOS 6.22.

Good luck.

I can't connect to TSX17-20 using my Pentium M1,7 PC. Is the problem in processor speed or cable? I am using a TSXPCX1031 cable with selfmade adapter(4-wires).
Regards.