Teleperm XP communication

I

Ivan Popov

How it is possible to connect with a Teleperm XP. Is it H1 protocol enough to connect to the so called "object" bus of Teleperm XP

regards
Ivan

S

Sadik Zubair

Hi Ivan,

what are you trying to connect to teleperm XP? TXP is a TCP/IP network. Just explain what you are trying to do and may be i can give you a hint

Zubair

Hi Zubair,

We want to connect a PLC or a SoftLogic PLC to TelepermXP SIMATIC-NET Plant bus. We can not use Siemens type of PLC. There are several AS 620B systems on the bus. As I know SIMATIC-NET Plant bus is based on an ethernet communication. Do you know what kind of protocol I can use there? We should provide our data to the above level (MMI OM 650)

best regards
Ivan

S

Sadik Zubair

Ivan,

You can use various protocols depending on what your PLCs can handle. You can communicate from your PLCs to the HMI OM 650 via a gateway that can convert any of the protocols used by your PLCs like ModBus, ModBus + , DH+, GSM... Of the easiest and cheapest is to use Modbus RTU protocol. What is your location? How many signals do you want to transfer? What type of signals do you want to transfer? Which PLCs you want to communicate with TXP?
We handle such communication issues (software and hardware). So do not hesitate to contact for any further assistant.

Zubair