Texas instrument PLC

M

Mahdi Elkawafi

i am using a texas intrument PLC with the following hardware configuration
PS system 505
CPU 535-1212
I/O cards

the plc is in stop mode and i donot have the programming software package for this type of plc, but i have sysmate syswin CPM1 ver 3.2a for OMRON PLC with the interface cable between plc & PC, can i use the package to put the texas
instrument plc into RUN, please advice me as soon as possible

thank you in advane

mahdi

D

Daniel Chartier

Hello, Mr. Elkawafi;
You must use a software known as TiSoft and a RS-232 null-modem cable to communicate with a TI505 PLC. In Canada, only a company named ONTOR supports these PLCs. I suggest you contact Mr. Youssef Asmi at "[email protected]", mailto:[email protected] ; I am sure that he will be able to help you out Also, on the "www.sea.siemens.com":www.sea.siemens.com , you will be able to download all manuals and tecvhnical notes on these PLCs.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier
Logitrol,
Montreal, Canada

M

Michael Griffin

TI's PLC division was bought by Siemens several years ago. Contact your local Siemens representative for support on this product.::

Michael Griffin
London, Ont. Canada

J

Joseph Luft, FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc.

Mahdi,

FasTrak produces a 32 Bit Windows based programming package called 505 WorkShop which supports the entire 505 line. The TISOFT won't fully support the most recent 1105/1106 models (SmartTune, etc).

You can download a demo at "www.fast-soft.com":http://www.fast-soft.com . Contact me if you have any questions.

Ontor in Canada does handle this product as well.

Thanks. Joe
Joseph Luft ([email protected])
FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc
414-358-8088