Time and Date in Honeywell control builder

M

Mostafa

i want to send a pulse in 00:00:00 to site's pumps. I need to use real time and clock in control module, but i can't find any PIN for connect to some gates such as AND OR.

How can i find PINs' current time in control module?
please help me

Thanks In advance

R

Robert Perez

Hi Mostafa,

you could get the hour, minute and second variables from the CEE under the controller tree.

For instance if your CEE is called CEE1, the variables should be CEE1.HOUR CEE1.MINUTE CEE1.SECOND
The data types are INT32

Regards,
Robert.

M

Mostafa Qasemi

thank you so much sir

but unfortunately i couldn't find variables CEE1.HOUR......
i have many control module witch include DI AI DEVICECONTROLER, but i can't find any time's pin to connect to my logic :(

please help me

R

Robert Perez

> but unfortunately i couldn't find variables CEE1.HOUR......
> i have many control module which include DI AI DEVICECONTROLER, but i can't find any time's pin to connect to my logic :(

Are you using Experion control builder ?
If so you must only create a new variable place holder in the chart and for the variable name select the CEE name "." hour or minute or second.

If you are using Experion, the CEE is under the controller in the device tree at your left.

Please confirm if you are using Experion.
Could you upload a picture showing your control builder?

Regards Robert.

R

Robert Perez

Hi Mostafa,

I saw your pictures, please go to the CM tree at your left and under the root node right click and select "Assignment View".

There you will see your controllers and the CEE below them (actually inside, click the plus sign).

Then with that CEE name you could use it to access the variables inside your control logic in the form CEENAME.HOUR, etc.

Regards,
Robert.

R

Robert Perez

Hi, this is strange indeed. It seems you are using the variable names correctly, but the time is informed totally different.

Its a bit difficult to tell, but take a look at your time zone from your Experion Servers.

10.1.0.131 is one of your experion server's IP address? Because I think NTP from the controllers should point to the experion servers.

Robert.

M

Mostafa Qasemi

> 10.1.0.131 is one of your experion server's IP address? Because I think NTP
> from the controllers should point to the experion servers.

It's 10.1.0.133 and host is server2b.
By the way what does NTP stand for?

Regards
Mostafa