5. Schneider
  6. Omron
  7. MCGS
  8. GE
  9. redlion
  10. Venview
  11. Delta
  12. LG
the list is for the HMI in industrial automation feild.

I leave in Ecuador, and after test WinCC, Vijeo Citect, and Factory Talk, by coincidence I needed to use Afcon Pulse, SCADA developed on Israel, and I recomend it. There is very simple, it has all the features included, not sorprise, and good support.

Selecting the top SCADA/HMI companies has a lot to do with the requirements. They all have their strengths and their weakness. I wouldn't rely on the market share as an indicator for use, but application strength and where it has been deployed. If you want the funky features, try the latest but not if you consider your system is critical. It could mean your career. Lots of things to think about. This is just the start. SCADA Systems, PLC & RTU Solutions | What is SCADA? (parasyn.com.au)

Adroit SCADA from Adroit Technologies as well as their Ignite HMI Software (for smaller systems) is open, scalable, and really advanced. It's optimized for Windows. It also had over 120 built-in drivers for most PLCs, they also offer a range of products from IoT to mobile apps and are affiliated to Mitsubishi Electric Factory Automation hardware.