Trouble shooting a mitsubishi Fx-24mt-ESS Micro Controller

J

John

I have a Programmable Controller Mitsubishi make model Number is (fx24MTESS ) transistor output which controls an inverter. The problem now what I face is The machine doesnt respond to my inputs , In other words the Program is missing due to a mistake committed by some people. How can I restore the system Or how is it possible to install or make a new program to the system.
Your answers will be highly appreciated.

This could be costly.
First you need to purchase the software, and programming cable. I have seen these available at the Mitsubishi store on ebay, you should probably check there first. The SC09 cable costs about $190. You may want to contact your local Mitsubishi Rep, he may be able to lend you a cable.
If you alraedy have experience programming PLC's, the Mitsubishi software is relatively easy to learn. If you have never programmed a PLC, I would recommend contacting the manufacturer of the machine, and getting a copy of the original program to download into the PLC. I am not sure what type of machine you are working on, but if there is a chance that someone could get hurt, or major damage could occur, it is definitely worth paying for a service call.

Hope this helps,

Alex.