tsx 07 nano peer plc

J

Jose R Pabon

I have a base tsx07 nano plc with an extension nano plc and a peer nano plc.(address 2)
I try to use the peer plc like another extension.
According to the manual instructions i can address the I/o in the peer plc using the special register %iw2.0 and %qw2.0.
However when i started the system the PEER PLC show me an error(the led error flashing) and the run led is off.
The extension port configuration in the base PLC is ok.

Do I need to write some special rungs in the peer PLC?

Thanks

G

Gilles Habel

> I have a base tsx07 nano plc with an extension nano plc and a peer nano plc.(address 2)

Adress 2 is invalid. The peer #2 must have the rotary switch set to 5, #3=6 and #4=7

> I try to use the peer plc like another extension.
> According to the manual instructions i can address the I/o in the peer plc using the special register %iw2.0 and %qw2.0.
> However when i started the system the PEER PLC show me an error(the led error flashing) and the run led is off.
> The extension port configuration in the base PLC is ok.
>
> Do I need to write some special rungs in the peer PLC?

If you want to use your peer as an I/O extension, you need to write a small program in the peer to copy the inputs in %QWx.y. This %QWx.y will be transferred automatically to a %IWx.y in the base PLC. Similary, you need to do the job reversly if you want to control some outputs in your peer coming from the base.